Sunday, February 13, 2011

Many Recent Eats

Tapioca Pudding from AVK - Four Stars
I thought I'd done something wrong because it was foamy and I couldn't see any of the tapioca, but it tasted really great!

Jalapeno Poppers - AVK
Big hit with my nephew and I. I had to make a few changes to the insides because of my failure to read the recipe before starting, but they still turned out wonderfully.



Fork and Knife Reuben - AVK
It was awesome. I would probably make it again, but I am still going to try out other Reuben recipes.



Mocha Cappuccino Cookies - Vegan Cookie Connoisseur
These were a failure. I'm not sure what I did wrong, but they turned out like pancakes. I added flour, I added soymilk, but they resulted in paste like cookies that resemble a pancake. The book is beautiful, and I'm excited to try some more recipes. This didn't deter me, but I was disappointed in the end result. It may have been this cook's error, but I can't imagine what it was that I could have done wrong.


Chocolate-Chocolate Chip Pancakes - VWaV
Meh. These were easy to put together, but they weren't sweet enough for us. Crazy, right? I was expecting a much sweeter pancake, and it was more of a gentle chocolate flavor.


Tofu Scramble Pocket - Amy's
Super awesome. I eat these whenever I'm feeling flush. I hate dropping the 2.59 too frequently. This is probably from my guilt having eaten one of these or a frozen burrito nearly everyday for the past three years.

No comments:

Post a Comment