Sunday, June 6, 2010

Thai Kitchen

One of my favorite lunches at work is the Thai Kitchen soup. There are a lot of different flavors, but of those at my coop Green Onion is the only one that states it's vegan. Thai Kitchen is really great about labeling things vegan. The label is generally on the back, bottom left hand corner.

On it's own I'd say it's not enough to keep me full. Rice noodles with some seasonings are not going to last me to my afternoon snack. What I've found that makes the soup super delicious and filling is adding soy sauce and frozen veggies. Here there is frozen broccoli and bean sprouts. I also add soy sauce to the soup. If you watch your sodium this is definitely not for you, but for fellow salt addicts this soup is awesome. I usually top it off with a boat load of sriracha.

No comments:

Post a Comment