Friday, May 14, 2010

Pizza Night

I waited for over a month to finally get It's Always Sunny ... from my public library. I finally, finally got it this week. I decided it called for a themed night! I drank PBR and ate taco pizza.


My pizza stone with course ground cornmeal.


The pizza dough is from Vegan Table. My favorite pizza dough is from Vegan With a Vengeance. I've decided to try the other pizza dough recipes out there. The only changes to the recipe I made were adding mexican oregano and garlic powder to the dough. The flavor of the dough was wonderful, but I'm not sure it would sway me from my favorite recipe.


My taco pizzas vary. This time I did cremini mushrooms, diced green bell and yellow onion. I then added a local taco seasoning. The pizza goes from bottom to top: refried beans, taco mixture, cilantro (added after cooking) and finally a little chopped avocado on the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment